Saturday, May 14, 2011

Surprise additions!





Mom Bella ,Brees & Blaze






Sly & Gizmo

Well just when you think you know whats happening in your house wow you are surprised! We have been I guess you would call it spring cleaning nothing out of the ordinary for this time of year. On a Saturday morning May 1,2011 as we were getting ready for the day outside with kids my husband heard a very faint cry. At first was not sure what it was but then it got a little louder so he so he decided to look around the room. He found a litter of kittens in my closet and my cat. Yes I knew my cat went in the yard and sat under the tree when we are outside but she never leaves the yard. Boy was I wrong I guess one of her friends came to visit because now we have to cute kittens one is black and one is tan. The really odd thing is that my husband and I had saved two kittens when we first were married and they look almost identical They were Sly and Gizmo we had them for almost tweleve years before they passed. My daughter loves pets and of course the first question was can we keep them. Since they are only two and its like De Ju Vue we decided they will remain part of our family so we decided to call them Brees and Blaze. Mom Bella, Brees and Blaze are all doing fine and growing really fast they are so cute. We are blessed to have you all in our family and to Sly and Gizmo we miss you!
Blaze


Brees





Mom Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment