Saturday, May 14, 2011

Helping Mom and Dad

There is nothing more fun than helping out. At least thats what my kids think they are always wanting to be a part of the project. We decided to convert our bed from a queen to a king a few weeks ago .We had never fixed the frame correctly until now. Tyler had the most fun with the tape measure he measured everything in site including me.LOL Lets not leave out Shannon she was a great helper whether it was handing us something we needed or keeping brother occupied. These are the days they will remember. I will here one day mom remember when you let me help you fix the bed that was so fun. The simple things in life are the most treasured although in society we sometimes forget that. Thanks to my big helpers the bedroom is finished and my bed has been fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment