Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Special Day








My birthday was made special by the most important people in my life. My husband and my children. My husband took the kids and got some party decor hats,streamers,blowers,candles,a gift and decorated for a party for me. My kids enjoyed helping make the cake and it came out so good . So my day went from being ordinary to all about me. I had received birthday wishes all day long and they were most appreciated.  Its the little things in life that make you realize whats important. Its not about big parties or expensive gifts. Its about seeing your kids excited because they made you a craft,card or a cake.  Spending time together as a family laughing and being silly. Playing dress up singing on the karoke machine. These are the memories we will always have. I want to Thank both my husband and my children for making my birthday wonderful. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment